Your Globally Conscious Tapping Community
Instructions for creating your own YouTube video
1. Shoot your video with your camera or other recording device (1 GB or less). You must know what the video format is of the equipment you are using in order to determine if it is compatible with YouTube formats, or if it needs to be converted. YouTube can upload the following formats:
Windows Media Video(.avi)
.3GP (cell phones)
.MP4 (ipod/psp) .MPEG .FLV (adobe flash)
.SWF (shockwave flash) .MKV (h.264)
2. Go to www.youtube.com and create an account if you don’t already have one.
3. Log in to your account.
4. Click on “Upload” on the top/right and you can then upload by browsing your computer (remember YouTube only uploads up to 1 GB videos) If you don’t have one of the above formats, YouTube has a free AVS Converter download on this page and recommends you convert to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio. If you h
uploading, you can contact YouTube customer service from the
5. While your video is uploading, you can fill out the name, description, etc.
6. After video is completed upload, click on “My Videos” at the bottom right of page
7. You can see all of your uploaded videos and edit any information from there
8. Click on “play” and your video will play and you can see the URL code to copy and paste into emails, etc. on the top right. Or you can copy the “Embed” address to upload right onto your website, so that your website visitors won’t be diverted to the YouTube website to see it, it will play on your website. Have Fun with it!
Note: Once you have your video, send us the original format file if less than about 20MB, and we will add it to our Channel on YouTube, and make sure you upload it to this website under "Videos"!